Presenting the Bicycle Barrel Bag Bookmark, now included free with every handcrafted Handlebar Barrel Bag and Seat Barrel Bag purchase.
Why a bookmark? We were both inspired by the Apple design philosophy of each item having at least two functions and our sustainability commitment makes us avoid printing a single-use product. So when it came to designing an installation guide for the barrel bag, we thought about how we could make it something worthwhile and useful in the future, something you’d like to keep. One entire half of the double-sided piece is blank space for a clean bookmark.
Our bookmark features:
- quick reference guide to installing your barrel bag
- link to our video installation guide
- pretty hand-drawn bookmark with a bicycle quote for re-use for years to come
- hand-drawn artwork
- 100% post-consumer recycled cardstock
“Artisans Cooperative” Fundraiser Keychain
We designed a small leather keychain featuring the Artisans Cooperative logo to help artists and artisans of all kinds. This is a limited edition item for 2022.
This un-dyed natural leather keepsake is inspired by the fun chicken branding of Artisans Cooperative. It is in the shape of an egg, with the co-op’s debossed logo centered like the yolk.
It includes a keychain-length brass ball chain running through a brass grommet that makes it versatile for use:
- Luggage identifier / bag tag
- Zipper pull or overhead attic / fan cord grabber
- Necklace with a longer ball chain (available at any hardware store)
- Tree ornament
- The cutest little shot glass coaster you’ve ever seen
About Our Leather Bicycle Accessories
Our handcrafted leather bicycle accessories are the finest on the market.
- As cyclists ourselves, we create completely original designs and make them ourselves in our Oregon workshop.
- Often imitated but never equaled, we take no shortcuts in our production: every product we make is built to last, and made the “longhand” way.
- We have a strong commitment to sustainability in both our products and operations.
- “Repairability is the new luxury.” Our unique hand-dyed American leather gets better with age, offering a warm and comfortable touch with strong, long-lasting durability.
- Award-Winning Designs: We’ve been honored national and internationally by renowned design arbiters and museums, including the Museum of Modern Art NYC (MoMA), Kickstarter, German Design Council, and more.
About Walnut Studiolo
Walnut Studiolo crafts original modern designs by hand in our Oregon workshop using only natural materials. We are a family-run company located on the North Oregon Coast. Learn more about us on our website: https://walnutstudiolo.com
Subscribe to our newsletter for more posts like this one, a monthly workshop newsletter, and 10% off your first order. Be the first to learn about our popular annual friends-and-family “AS-IS” sale.