Presenting the Farkle Score Card, now included free with every handcrafted Travel Dice purchase.
Our card features:
- quick reference guide to Farkle scoring combinations (“cheatsheet”)
- link to dice game rules on our website
- link to free printable Yacht scoresheet (the game that preceded Yahtzee™)
- hand-drawn artwork
- printed on 100% post-consumer recycled cardstock for longtime use on-the-go
The Farkle Card comes in the no-plastic-packaging glassine bag that protects every set of brass Travel Dice, and can be kept with your travel notebook and pen for game time. Tip: laminate it for a long life.
Not to worry it gets lost or destroyed: we provide a free printable file for printing replacement cards, a available on our Game Rules, Free Puzzles, and Printables webpage.
“Artisans Cooperative” Fundraiser Keychain
We designed a small leather keychain featuring the Artisans Cooperative logo to help artists and artisans of all kinds. This is a limited edition item for 2022.
This un-dyed natural leather keepsake is inspired by the fun chicken branding of Artisans Cooperative. It is in the shape of an egg, with the co-op’s debossed logo centered like the yolk.
It includes a keychain-length brass ball chain running through a brass grommet that makes it versatile for use:
- Luggage identifier / bag tag
- Zipper pull or overhead attic / fan cord grabber
- Necklace with a longer ball chain (available at any hardware store)
- Tree ornament
- The cutest little shot glass coaster you’ve ever seen
About Our Handcrafted Games
We’re all about playing games at Walnut Studiolo: classic card and tile games made from natural materials. Check out our selection of unique, handcrafted, and hand-drawn editions of cribbage, dominoes, and dice.
About Walnut Studiolo
Walnut Studiolo crafts original modern designs by hand in our Oregon workshop using only natural materials. We are a family-run company located on the North Oregon Coast. Learn more about us on our website: https://walnutstudiolo.com
Subscribe to our newsletter for more posts like this one, a monthly workshop newsletter, and 10% off your first order. Be the first to learn about our popular annual friends-and-family “AS-IS” sale.